October 23, 2012

house tours - get ready for some serious house envy - these are my homes!

over the last couple of weeks I have been lucky enough to work on some magnificent homes doing what I love best! I leave some of these spaces with some serious house envy, and lots of feel good vibes - I love helping my clients transform their spaces..............

ooh, by the way the re-vamp of the blog is still being worked on, its killing me not blogging!!!!!!continue to watch this space!















all photos are courtesy of realestate.com.au and the agent

 I will post some before and after photos soon, some of these spaces were totally empty and some I added to working with existing furnishing - how great do they look, see, serious house envy.
Please click on my foLiO to see my growing list of house makeovers!
don't forget to like gOLd ChaLk on facebook!
and if you already have - thanks! X

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...