February 15, 2013

a little piece of Rachel Castle, Real Living & shop talk with gossip!!!!

First up - loving the new Real Living Bed linen Range just in @ Target - One of the designs is featured on the cover of the latest edition - supa great value at $109.00 for a queen size, this picture does not do the product any justice - get your copy quick - or better still rush to your nearest Target store and bag yourself a stylish bargin!

guess what's on it way to my place - this beautiful hand stitched piece of art from Rachel Castle - a little piece of her that I love - I plan to frame it for my kitchen area - I will have to post some pics when it arrives!!! Her website is well worth a visit - one day I hope to be able to own an original painting of hers!!! 

SHOP TALK  - Jaclyn Roma - Floral Design

this week I was lucky enough to pop into a really groovy flower shop in the main drag of Ivanhoe, a supa stylish  friend of mine had told me all about  it.  I love discovering new finds and this shop was no exception, considering I was visiting the day after one of their busiest days on the calendar - Valentine's Day! 
the shop looked fabulous - here are a few little pics from my visit - if you get a chance, you really should check it out for yourself!!!

love the lighting above the bench




Jaclyn Roma Floral Design
168 Upper Heidelberg Rd
Ivanhoe

this week I have been super busy setting up some homes for sale and working on a little project with a well known stylist - I cant wait to share the details with you all - it's very exciting and I am finally crossing off some of my "OMG - I have to do this" things on my bucket list!!!!
This week I also received some amazing feedback from some happy clients - I have added them here, if you would like to read them - I have some exciting things to share in the coming days, so do come back - promise you wont be disappointed!!!!!

until then, try to stay cool!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...