September 08, 2013

Chalk Talk returns!!

Well, knock me over with a feather!!!! ChaLK tALk is making a come back, can't remember the last one I did, but non the less, here's this weeks update of all my goings on - life of the property stylist and all the things that make me go - OOOOOHHHHH in interiors!

Firstly check out this great post by Jen from Interiors addict - it is the question I get asked most - WHERE TO BUY AFFORDABLE ART!!!! This is a great post and well worth saving for reference!!
10 places to buy affordable art 2013 - as compiled be The Interior Addict herself!, Check it out!


Love this for a Tweens Room! - Party Girl - available on line from Birdy and Me A3 - $80 - WOW - Bargain!Frame it in an Ikea Ribba frame and AMAZING!


Finally the Gold Chalk official website is under construction!

Visit us soon at 
in the meantime keep up to date on my 
Facebook page - please remember to hit LIKE!
I am going to be giving away some cool stuff, 
so be sure to visit to make sure you don't miss out!

I am currently lusting over this bit of colour!
available at SEED - $69.95
ooohh, did I mention it's available in the kids area - who cares, still very groovy!

Have you heard, my favourite store is coming to MELBOURNE! can't wait to see it - WEST ELM - opening soon in Chapel street!!!!

this is a rendering (drawing) of the new store!

OPENING September 19th, this year!!- mark it in your diaries!!!
in the meantime visit their on line store - FABULOUS and AFFORDABLE
right now I want this from there!
$298 - click here to look!

Have you seen this new site - Show and Tell, one of my favourites of late - lots of really cool stuff - celebrity interviews, house tours - you must check it out - you will seriously love it - promise.
here are the three girls that make up Show and Tell

I am loving the new range of Kip and Co towels - I love that they work back with each other in a crazy sort of way - new thing to try - mix up your towels - they don't need to match - look how fabulous these three colours look together!

and what little boy would not love this in his room - my favourite from the Kip and Co kids bedlinen range this season!

Last year I attended a course run by Megan Morton on her Melbourne roadshow - I am thinking of doing another this October - It is sure to be a one off event to be held in the offices of Hecker Guthrie, that in itself would be well worth seeing! Decisions, Decisions!!!! to go or not to go! 

please like gOLd ChaLK on Facebook and keep up to date with all that happens!
have a great week - happy styling!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...