August 08, 2014

Inside Lorenn's house

It's not everyday you get to take a tour of a stylist's home - my lovely friend, Lorenn, finally caved, after months of me pestering her - she finally allowed me to shoot her in her space - her house is a true reflection of the lovely person she is, her taste is impeccable and her style is to die for - she always looks so effortlessly chic and has an obvious flair for fashion. Apart from being a lovely person, she also has some amazing experience with homewares and fashion under her belt!! Having run her own retail business and styling for some big names in the business!!!!!

I only hope my amateur photography has done her space justice!!!



  




 

who remembers these swap cards??? - this features in Lorenn's daughters bedroom.



 
Lorenn's beautiful business cards, I love the oriental slant on her style!














a big thank you to Lorenn for letting us inside her home!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...