December 14, 2014

gold chalk gets to take a look at Kate's place


Do you ever drive by a house and wonder what's behind that gate??? Or think, wow, that looks amazing - I bet there is something really special in there! Well that's exactly what I thought when I first turned up to this house in my local neighbourhood. Lucky for me, the very lovely owner let me take a closer look inside, she herself was a little camera shy, but what was behind those gates absolutely blew me away - designed and built by the owners, the architecture and detail both externally and internally is amazing - I really hope my photography gives you a very small indication of the awesomeness of this home - thank you Kate for inviting me inside x

this huge deck is the perfect spot to entertain and take in the amazing views
beautiful leadlight doors salvaged from the original house
the entrance
 
  more amazing leadlight
 
 








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...